These are the guidelines that I must follow now and for the foreseeable future.
Before your appointment, you must confirm that you have no known symptoms such as a temperature, sore throat, cough or loss of taste / smell, cramping leg/calves, new rash on the body or feet. I will send you an e-mail with questions.
If you have recently travelled abroad, you may have to quarantine for up to 14 days depending on which country you visited and current prevailing government advice.
If you are on the shielded list or living with someone who is shielding, you should only come if you consider you are in need of treatment.
I display a QR code in the salon. You can download the NHS Covid-19 app onto your phone to scan the code (optional).
1. When you enter, please remove your shoes and wash your hands with soap and water. Soap, being fat-based is just as effective at dispersing the virus as anti-bacterial spray. It has the added bonus of not disturbing necessary bacteria from your skin.
2. I will wear a visor and mask during your treatment.
3. On-line payment is preferred although I still take cash or cheque if you prefer that.
4. After each treatment I must do a deep clean which involves cleaning surfaces in the salon and toilet area, as well as airing the salon room.
5. I am not supposed to provide you with a drink, you are to bring your own. However, in forgetful circumstances I will accommodate, as water is essential.
6. If you wish to buy product, it would save time if you can tell me what you need in advance of your appointment so I can have these ready. This applies in particular to personal blend serums that I make up fresh.
7. Please try to bring in only the minimum that you need for your appointment, e.g. no shopping, no children, no guests.