These are the guidelines that I must follow now and for the foreseeable future.
Before your appointment, you must confirm that you have no known symptoms such as a temperature, sore throat, cough or loss of taste / smell, cramping leg/calves, new rash on the body or feet. I will send you an e-mail with questions.
If you have recently travelled abroad, treatment should not be carried out in the 1st 7 days of returning. In some cases, this may rise to 14 days depending on which country you visited and prevailing government advice.
If you are on the shielded list or living with someone who is shielding, you should only come if you consider you are in need of treatment.
1. As soon as you enter, you will be asked to remove your shoes and wash your hands with soap and water. Soap, being fat-based is just as effective at dispersing the virus as anti-bacterial spray. It has the added bonus of not disturbing necessary bacteria from your skin.
2. I will wear a visor throughout your treatment.
3. On-line payment is preferred. I still take cash or cheque if you prefer that.
4. After each treatment I must do a deep clean. This includes: cleaning floors upstairs and downstairs; cleaning surfaces and doors; changing the linens from the couch and armchair; cleaning the toilet area; opening the window to air the room.
5. I am not supposed to provide you with a drink, you are to bring your own. However, in forgetful circumstances I will accommodate, as water is essential.
6. If you wish to buy product, it would save time if you can tell me what you need in advance of your appointment so I can have these ready. This applies in particular to personal blend serums that I make up fresh.
7. Please try to bring in only the minimum that you need for your appointment, e.g. no shopping, no children, no guests.
With the extra cleaning time taken between treatments, I can book only a limited number of sessions each day so I do apologise if I cannot fit you in on your preferred date. If you do need to adjust or cancel your appointment time, do please give notice as soon as possible.