TMJ / TMD Therapy
DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
- Pain in jaw, face, neck or shoulder
- Headaches or migraines
- Bruxism, grinding or clenching
- Popping or clicking of the jaw
- Locking of the jaw
- Twitching muscles in the face
- Difficulty opening the mouth
- Earache, fuzzy or blocked ear
- Dizziness, vertigo
If you have any of these symptoms, I can help you.
Many people who suffer the pain and discomfort of TMJ live with it, or undergo dental surgery. I use protocols learned from the Blend TMJ Therapy®, created by Tracey Kiernan of Blend Therapy Training. TMJ = temporamandibular joint disorder.
- How does this differ from other TMJ methods?
It is a highly effective and gentle method that gives you relief from your symptoms of jaw pain, face pain, TMJ.
- How many sessions do I need in clinic?
This depends on the severity of your symptoms and your progress.
Most people find pain relief within 3 sessions when they attend regularly.
You remain fully clothed throughout. Many people find the treatment very relaxing and fall asleep.
1.5 hr £70